"In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different" -Coco Chanel





Tuesday 23 March 2010

Modern music Icon - Ebony Bones

So I was watching a PR video at work & loved the song playing in the background and decided to search out more music on the artist - which happened to be Ebony Bones.
OMG, I cannot believe I haven't come across her music before!! I don't want to compare her but if I had to she's like a London Lady Gaga. Her style is amazingly mad & I can't fault any of her songs. Theres a really cool urban sound to these catchy tracks, be it the bass line, drums or synthesized sounds, if I was an artist, she'd be my muse. The lyrics are clever, hilarious and blunt - just how I like them. Her voice shares these lyrics perfectly with a cutting London accent.  Here's the song I heard that made me look her up:



Definately want to see her live - apparently she's fab!
Download the album: Bones of my bones

No comments:

Post a Comment