"In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different" -Coco Chanel





Wednesday 18 July 2012

Mid week tunage

It's finally mid-week, here's a couple of songs that have been going round in my head this week:

1. Frank Ocean - Thinkin Bout You

Ok so you would have all heard Pyramids by now, here's another off the album.. :



2. Kendrick Lamar - The Recipe feat Dr. Dre

Yes its been around for a little bit, but the hook is addictive. So annoyed I missed his gig the other week when he was in town, I'll console myself here:



3. Delilah - Never Be Another
The lady who saw her breakthrough with a Chase and Status collaboration keeps getting better and better:



4. Lianne La Havas - Is Your love Big Enough
Catchy, brilliant live (as per her example at the Rough Trade launch gig I saw her at last Monday), this is a nice uplifting track for when Summer eventually comes...

No comments:

Post a Comment