"In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different" -Coco Chanel





Sunday 7 August 2011

DJ Fabienne has arrived ;)

So I headed on down to a celebration in Kingston upon Thames on Saturday night to perfom my first gig as DJ Fabienne. A little nerves to start off with but it was just me & the music so I had alot of fun! Check out some songs that made it onto my playlist.
SBTRKT - Pharoahs
Love the 70s disco vibe from this tune with the beautiful vocals from the talented Roses Gabor; I can't get enough of SBTRKT at the moment!


Bomb The Bass - Megablast
Classic song, great video!


Naughty by Nature - Hip Hop Hooray
Another classic, I love hip hop from this era


Bonafied Lovin - Chromeo
Addictive

Contact me via twitter if you need a DJ for your next event! @Fabienne_says

No comments:

Post a Comment