"In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different" -Coco Chanel





Tuesday 19 April 2011

H&M interiors

Some people have Zara, I'd love to frequent Urban Outfitters as much (if money grew on trees yes) so instead I visit H&M, the highstreet Ikea of choice for affordabe luxe at high street prices. I've moved house so I'm looking for new, pretty, perhaps (un)necessary things for my new room & thought I'd browse H&M online to see what homewares they had to offer. I was actually suprised at how good the selection was. In fact it was if they read my mind (I wanted vintage-esque, they gave it to me!)
Here are a few of the purchases :
Dog £6.99
Ruffly rose Cushion £3.99(Only!)

Illustrative duvet £19.99 (it wasn't when I bought it! :( )

Illustrated cushion £6.99

To lift the spirits on a dull morning - Shower mat £6.99












You can afford to splurge without the guilt of a huge pricetag - http://www.hm.com/gb/department/HOME
A warning though, don't tick the "I'd like it to all come at once" box otherwise you'll be waiting for weeks. Yes I learnt my lesson. And no next day delivery? H&M sort it out

1 comment:

  1. Love that bath mat! Think I'm going to replace our stinky Ikea one with it.

    ReplyDelete